Contact info not syncing in People hub

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

Hi everyone,

I've been having this problem for a few days now : my contacts sync with Facebook perfectly on my computer (in Outlook) but not on my phone. When I connect to my Outlook account on a computer I can see that all my contacts have the proper profile pic and info from their Facebook, but they somehow stopped syncing in the People hub on my Lumia 520.
Does anyone have a solution to this ?

Thank you!

Nerdy Woman

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
I believe the following should be the same for both WP 8.0 and 8.1 Dev Preview. I've been running 8.1 since May so I can't remember if it was different in 8.0...

In settings, go to email + accounts. Is FB listed as an account here? If not, add your FB account to your phone.

Next, while in settings, notice the applications heading to the right. Tap it or swipe right-to-left to see the applications settings. Tap people, then filter contact list to verify your FB account is checked.

Kzu_78

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
Hi! Thanks for your answer but my Facebook account is already linked to my phone and the box you are talking about was already checked... I tried uninstalling the Facebook app and install it again but it didn't do the trick

Nerdy Woman

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Okay. Next possibility... Do you have access to a PC? Go to live dot com (sorry, can't post links in Ask a Question forum because of spammers) and sign in. In your Account (click your name and choose Account Settings if Outlook is displayed), go to Related Accounts > Manage Apps and Services. Is Facebook listed here? If not, add it. If it is, try removing and adding again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720