hi guys i am tarun..... i have a nokia lumia 1320..

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

i have a lumia 1320... i heard it has got a very good battery life.... but since i charged the phone for only 2 hours in the first charge... my battery is not performing well.. if i play any game for 15 minutes it loses 10% battery... wat to do to get my battery back .. should i change the battery or is there any way to gain back the battery life

gm08

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Hey tarun,
Playing games is one of the most battery consuming actions, so don't be surprised by this. But if you are still worried, you could do a couple of so called cycles, which means let your battery discharge until it switches off, or under 5 %, then fully charge it without interruptions, and don't unplug the phone for around 30' after the battery is completely charged.

roni09riku

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Discharging and charging intentionally like that would eventually grant you better battery performance.

When I first updated to Cyan, I got a discharge rate of roughly 4% per hour but after a few cycles I'm down to 2-3% per hour (and that's while texting and listening to music via bluetooth headset). When I go to sleep with quiet hours enabled, glance night mode on and wifi turned off (not in airplane mode so I can still receive messages), my phone only drains 2% for 6 hours.

Gaming will really drain your battery. If you play a lot with your phone you might consider getting a power bank.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa