Lumia 520 not starting need urgent help

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

hello friends,
I had already updated my lumia 520 to windows 8.1, but it was not updated properly so I went to downgrade my 520 to windows 8 through Nokia software update. Initially when I downloaded that nokia software it was of version 4.1.0. And when I started that application it said it has new update (61 MB) and it can not be skipped, so I updated it and it was of version 4.2.1. After that I downloaded the entire setup of 1.5 GB, the OS vesrion was 3058.50000.1425.0001 (Don't know it was Cyan update or Black update, Because in the video which I saw the software version was 4.1.0 and OS version was 3056.40000.1402.0001).
So when I was installing setup the error occurred after 36% and the update stopped there only. And now I can't do anything the phone is showing only red screen with nokia logo on it. Tried updating several times but nothing is happening. The software window saying hold power button and volume down key, the phone will vibrate. But nothing is happening. After releasing these two buttons phone restarts and show the same display with red screen and nokia logo again.
Please help friends.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes