Sony Xperia Z2 or Nokia Lumia 1520?

BilalSoomro17

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi. I am Using Nokia Lumia 920 and I am soon going To Upgrade and I am from Pakistan so Z3 Won't come fast and I want to upgrade fast so Idk why but I like Android More than Windows Phone because of Customization maybe But Nokia's Hardware is the best In SmartPhones so I want to ask If Nokia Lumia 1520 Great Upgrade From 920 I mean will I see any difference? Or should I Choose Z2 because of Android? I like both phone but 1520's Camera,Battery and Hardware and Screen. Z2's Android,Hardware and Camera

Jakez98

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
If you like the camera on the Lumia 1520 already, you'll be pleased with the new features that comes with the upcoming Lumia Denim update, which effectively surpassed the camera capabilities on the Xperia Z2. (2x lossless PureView zoom, DNG support, 4K video recording, 4K Moment Capture, Rich Capture, OIS)

And soon you'll also be getting the hands free activation for Cortana, and a bunch of Windows Phone 8.1 GDR1 features.

Somehow, I doubt the Z2 will be getting Android L (Like most Androids). So if you want a longer OS update support, always opt for a Windows Phone. Oh, and the battery on the 1520 is a beast too!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster