Need a new phone...

W

WPCentral Question

So, I love my WP. Started day one with a Samsung Focus, then upgraded to a Lumia 920. Still got my Lumia 920 because I was going to get a 1520, but my wife tanked her phone and used my upgrade to get herself an HTC. Now I've been waiting for the 1530...and waiting. Looks like it'll be a pipe dream, so now it looks like all I can choose from is a One M8 when it comes to ATT, or...?

I'm not in to this industry like you guys. Can anyone give me a clue as to the next flagship coming out? The One M8 is ok (I was wanting a bigger camera), but I'd like to stick with Lumia, but it's looking like I'll be sitting on this 920 for at least half a year for that. I do try to be a proponent of WP to my Apple and Android buddies, but the hardware just ain't there!

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I don't think that Microsoft will announce another flagship for the rest of the year. If they are, they're doing an extremely great job at keeping things shut.

Samsung might do so, but I digress.

Looks like the one M8 will be your best choice for the time being.

jomarr

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
The M8 has the best specs of a Windows Phone except for the camera. The camera ain't bad but the 'zooming in' will be a problem.

If you want a slightly better processor and a mainstream sized phone, get the M8
If you want a better camera, get the 1520. Lumia Icon is also something I'd recommend but it doesn't have glance and removable storage..

I also believe that no WP flagships will be announced this year.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snehasharaf