Hi

Recently got my Lumia 820 back on the road after fixing a cracked screen only to find that the signal is absolutely rubbish - my Galaxy S2 has full reception at home but my Lumia has one bar at best, more often than not I have no signal....

I can only assume there is something up with my antenna, I've looked on eBay and a new back for the phone appears to include the antenna, as does a new chassis....anyone know if buying these will potentially sort my issue out?
    Thanks
    Kerms
    09-12-2014 05:35 AM
    Hi

Recently got my Lumia 820 back on the road after fixing a cracked screen only to find that the signal is absolutely rubbish - my Galaxy S2 has full reception at home but my Lumia has one bar at best, more often than not I have no signal....

I can only assume there is something up with my antenna, I've looked on eBay and a new back for the phone appears to include the antenna, as does a new chassis....anyone know if buying these will potentially sort my issue out?
    Thanks
    Kerms
    i think the service might have messed something else. did you do the service?
    or complain to who did it, because either something could be loose, outright broken, or just not installed correctly

but I would wait until we are more sure it's physically damaged and not just reassembled incorrectly before ordering a part.
    09-12-2014 09:36 AM
    I changed the digitizer and have done it three times now so hope I'm doing it right.....my service hasnt dropped in the past when changing the screen so think it must be something else. Any ideas what the antennae look like on a Lumia 820?
    cheers
    Sam
    09-12-2014 04:06 PM