error downloading maps on here maps

W

WPCentral Question

I have issues downloading maps using here maps on my Lumia 520. It showing " Cant access maps library.Check ur wifi connection or make sure whether flight mode is turned off". But everything is fine with settings.. pls help me with this

LarsAndersson

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi, just having the same problem, can't connect to the library - try again later, but it didn't function for couple of Days now :( Anybody familiar with the problem? I haven't activated my phone with a Nokia account, could that be a reason?

Thanks in dvance

edit: I should add it's Lumia 930

Sharath Ranganath

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
there is error in downloading map like
We can't reach the maps library at the moment. Make sure flight mode is turned off and check your mobile date or wifi connection then try again..
first when i was using w8 there was no issue but when i upgraded to w8.1 then i faced this problem....
so,plzzzz help me to get solutioin..

Marika Meier

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I have a similar problem with Here Maps. I can not access the maps library to download offline maps (while using wifi to connect to the internet). However, I can download offline maps when I connect using my mobile data! That is the opposite of what is supposed to work. I thought Here Maps would only download maps for offline use when connected to wifi.

It used to work a couple of weeks ago.

I am also having difficulty doing a back-up of my windows phone device.

I have done a soft reset, a hard reset, un-installed and re-installed Here Maps, and toggled all the possible phone settings. Nothing solved the problem. Very frustrating!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon