Stick with iPhone or go for Lumia Icon???

Quickspeedy

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I just bought an iPhone 5s two months ago and I am losing interest in it as I have such a great nostalgia with Windows Phone. I was thinking of buying Lumia Icon because of its fantastic camera. The iPhone 5s is great and love the app support from them, but my heart is still set to Windows Phone. What is your thought? Should I stick with iPhone 5s or buy Lumia Icon or just wait for a new Windows Phone?

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Stick with the iPhone if you cannot live without apps, move to Windows Phone if you like the experience. The 5S is no doubt a nice phone, and the camera is surprisingly good IMO. Again it boils down to apps and the experience

Quickspeedy

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Interesting thought. Personally, I don't think the iPhone 5s camera is good and I had Lumia 928 and the camera was superb! Still thinking and I don't really care a lot for apps at this moment. I care about the battery as for now.

Pacus1x

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
The battery life of the 930 is not that amazing, average at best... if your concern is the battery you should look for the 1520, battery life is just great if you can live with the huge size of the phone. Also the camera on the L1520 is just good as the 930.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Interesting thought. Personally, I don't think the iPhone 5s camera is good and I had Lumia 928 and the camera was superb! Still thinking and I don't really care a lot for apps at this moment. I care about the battery as for now.

Well my wife uses the 5S and I find the camera good, not great though when compared to my 925 and 920 but its still has a nice camera. Battery wise my wife's 5S battery is better than my 920 on Cyan, though it might change once IOS 8 releases this week.

undulose

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
The battery life of the 930 is not that amazing, average at best... if your concern is the battery you should look for the 1520, battery life is just great if you can live with the huge size of the phone. Also the camera on the L1520 is just good as the 930.

I agree. Rocking a 1520 here bro since December 2013.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Battery life, the M8 with Windows takes the cake, but it seems you are really interested in camera as well. You mention Icon so I am assuming you are stuck on Verizon in which case the Icon would be the best bet for you. I myself have the Icon and it is an awesome phone! Battery life for me has been about a full day of moderate use. Constant music all day, Instagram, texting, snapshot, some browsing. Off the charger at 8am and almost dead anytime between 8pm-10pm.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb