Application does not show in the App list

Adamya Agrawal

May 29, 2014
Visit site
So I am facing this weird problem lately. Last week I was updating asphalt 8 to the latest version, and in the middle of the installation process the phone (NL 520; 8.1.1) froze. I had to take out and re-insert the battery for it to work. After switching on, the 'history' tab in the downloads section showed that the app was installed. But the app icon had disappeared from the app list. I am still able to access the app from the start screen, but no app icon in the app list is bugging me. I want to uninstall it and re-install it cleanly, but I can;t get any way to uninstall it. Even storage sense does not display the app as installed. Need help.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Check in the games folder, storage check, Lumia storage check, try soft reset (press vol down key & power button until your phone vibrates)
If all the above fails go for hard reset

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
So I am facing this weird problem lately. Last week I was updating asphalt 8 to the latest version, and in the middle of the installation process the phone (NL 520; 8.1.1) froze. I had to take out and re-insert the battery for it to work. After switching on, the 'history' tab in the downloads section showed that the app was installed. But the app icon had disappeared from the app list. I am still able to access the app from the start screen, but no app icon in the app list is bugging me. I want to uninstall it and re-install it cleanly, but I can;t get any way to uninstall it. Even storage sense does not display the app as installed. Need help.

Use this tutorial to uninstall the app.
http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...all-installed-application-tutorial-video.html

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2