is there any way to see more than 2 weeks of calendar history on windows phone?
    I can see my calendar completely on the calendar.live.com site - but when i try to see it on my Lumia 520 with WP8.1 Cyan , i dont see it...
    a search around the internet shows that microsoft saying that only 2 weeks of sync will be shown....
    ​any ideas?
    09-24-2014 09:20 AM
    Syncing Microsoft accounts and Microsoft Exchange accounts

To see the calendar for a Microsoft account or a Microsoft Exchange account (typically used at work) on your phone, just set up the account. The calendars will automatically show up along with your contacts and email, and your phone will sync the following events (these settings can't be changed):

• Two weeks of past single-instance (non-recurring) events.
    • All future single-instance events.
    • All recurring events that have occurrences within the last two weeks or anytime in the future.

Sync my calendars on Windows Phone | Windows Phone How-to (United States)
    When I change to Month mode I can see appointment I have in December, can't see a problem on my L1320
    09-24-2014 09:51 AM
    i am referring to previous - not future.. i can see all my future appointments no matter how far ahead they are - but i can only see 2 weeks of previous....
    09-24-2014 10:12 AM
    Syncing Microsoft accounts and Microsoft Exchange accounts

To see the calendar for a Microsoft account or a Microsoft Exchange account (typically used at work) on your phone, just set up the account. The calendars will automatically show up along with your contacts and email, and your phone will sync the following events (these settings can't be changed):

• Two weeks of past single-instance (non-recurring) events.
    • All future single-instance events.
    • All recurring events that have occurrences within the last two weeks or anytime in the future.

Sync my calendars on Windows Phone | Windows Phone How-to (United States)
    jmajid likes this.
    09-24-2014 01:08 PM
    thanks Laura - thats pretty much the same info i had seen elsewhere....
    shame - i would like easy access to my calendar from a month ago or 6 months ago or even years back... add that to a wishlist
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-24-2014 01:21 PM