Opera mini users

TechnoReact

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
How many of you are using Opera Mini Beta as your Primary browser? I think its faster than ie and uc but need improvement in rendering and languages support.....
How many of you are waiting for an Update? They have been silent for many days......

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
WPCentral.com just goes blank on the Opera Mini!! :unhappy: Simply a few lines appear at the starting of the page and then a whole, lengthy and white blank page such that it takes a few minutes to scroll to the bottom!

Not just on WP but also on Android, iOS and even on Symbian and Java!! Why is it so!! They really need to look into such issues! :angry:

In short, an Update is needed!

Pacus1x

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
One thing i notice about Opera Mini is the reduced battery consumption... i use the app for hours and the back of the L920 stays cool, unlike IE which in less than 30 minutes it gets very hot.

Since using Opera mini more often i see more battery life in my 920!

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
I still prefer UC Browser over to Opera Mini. with the latest 4.0 update UC browser looks really cool, the UI is awesome and browsing is fast too. Opera Mini is still in BETA and there is a lot of polishing that stills needs to be done. Maybe over time they might turn out to be the best but not currently.

SammyD97

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I use it occasionally but uc browser is my primary browser. And yes I am waiting for an update. Once its fully usable, then I will gladly make it my primary browser. Waited for a long time for Opera mini.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon