Is there an official MSN app?

STXVI

May 10, 2013
Visit site
An official MSN app wanted

Since MS has updated their MSN website I find myself using it more than Yahoo. I thought there was a WP app for it, but when I look for it I get only the separate sections but not the opening page. I've used the PinIt app to create a tile for the mobile web version and it works well, but I am wondering if there is an official MSN app? Something with an active live tile. If so, can you provide a link? Thanks

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
re:

MS don't have published all sections in one app, but you can find multiple MSN apps that consolidate those sections such as - News, Health and Fitness, Food and Drink, Weather, Travel etc. Those have live tile functionality and have beautiful layout as well. Just search with the keyword "msn" in the Store and you'll find all MSN suite.

STXVI

May 10, 2013
Visit site
re:

MS don't have published all sections in one app, but you can find multiple MSN apps that consolidate those sections such as - News, Health and Fitness, Food and Drink, Weather, Travel etc. Those have live tile functionality and have beautiful layout as well. Just search with the keyword "msn" in the Store and you'll find all MSN suite.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes