How do I set up Data Sense to reset every 30 days?

Schnuffi

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
I am on prepaid, Witch runs for 30 days and then repeats every 30 days. Can Data Sense be setup so I put my info in one time then repeats every 30 days automatically? What I have bin doing is resetting it every 30 days.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
If your prepaid is for data, then you can set your monthly limit (in MB or GB) and specify your monthly expiry date. Just go to Settings > data sense > set limit, then choose "Monthly" under limit type and fill-in the relevant information. But if your prepaid does not necessarily put a monthly cap on your data use, then just set the monthly date and an unreasonably high data limit (like 1000 GB)*.

*- or if you live in a country like where I'm in where "unlimited data" means 1GB max per day (yes, it is ironic), then I'll place 30GB in my monthly limit from 1GB per day multiplied by 30 days per month.

Schnuffi

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Thanks But it is not monthly it is every 30 days so it is not like the 3rd of every month it is the 27th of this month and next month it will be the 26th.

Last edited:

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Thanks But it is not monthly it is every 30 days so it is not like the 3rd of every month it is the 27th of this month and next month it will be the 26th.

Oh, I see. Unfortunately, at this time, I don't know a solution to your query. But this gives me an impression that the function you're talking about should be requested through some uservoice service.:cool: I've done a bit of research and it seems that there is no solution yet. Hopefully, MS will include this in future OS updates.:angel:

Schnuffi

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for your reply. But it is a very common practice in Europe to have a 30 day cycle at least in Germany I just thought MS would have a ready gotten with the program as it were thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon