My Nokia Lumia 925 was just upgraded to WP 8.1 and now every few seconds I get a cryptic "REG90 Unable to Connect error message. It's driving me nuts! How can I shut it off? Any ideas what this message means, and if or when it will ever be fixed?
    10-30-2014 05:39 PM
    I had this problem shortly after the Cyan update. I called TMO tech support and they texted me some patch. That didn't work, so they told me to go to a TMO store to have my SIM card checked.

The store rep said that my SIM card was not configured for WIFI calling so they replaced it with a new one. It works fine now.

Your problem is most likely an old or defective SIM card. Or, you don't have a 911 address configured in your TMobile account, which you can do online.

Good luck.
    Simply disable wifi calling via the app.
    10-30-2014 06:28 PM
    I had this problem shortly after the Cyan update. I called TMO tech support and they texted me some patch. That didn't work, so they told me to go to a TMO store to have my SIM card checked.

The store rep said that my SIM card was not configured for WIFI calling so they replaced it with a new one. It works fine now.

Your problem is most likely an old or defective SIM card. Or, you don't have a 911 address configured in your TMobile account, which you can do online.

Good luck.
    Last edited by gregoron; 11-02-2014 at 03:16 PM. Reason: added more info
    11-02-2014 03:14 PM
    I updated my galaxy s4 and still saying error reg90 unable to connect what do I do?
    What you should do is reading above posts.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    06-20-2015 04:55 AM