Why am I unable to connect to Facebook via mobile data?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

problem with facebook and mobile data

I've had my Lumia 1320 for a few months and up until a week ago everything worked fine.

Lately I've been unable to log into facebook when only connected to my mobile data. This includes the fb and messenger app as well as trying to access facebook directly from my internet browser.

The internet self is working fine, no problem opening other web pages. As soon as i connect to wifi everything works.

Is there some setting I need to change to fix this? I've switched my phone off and on again and I've reinstalled the fb app after deleting it.

I'm at my wits end. Almost at the point where I'm considering resetting my phone to it's factory settings :/

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: problem with facebook and mobile data

I've had my Lumia 1320 for a few months and up until a week ago everything worked fine.

Lately I've been unable to log into facebook when only connected to my mobile data. This includes the fb and messenger app as well as trying to access facebook directly from my internet browser.

The internet self is working fine, no problem opening other web pages. As soon as i connect to wifi everything works.

Is there some setting I need to change to fix this? I've switched my phone off and on again and I've reinstalled the fb app after deleting it.

I'm at my wits end. Almost at the point where I'm considering resetting my phone to it's factory settings :/

After uninstalling the app, try clearing the internet cache and temporary files of your phone. Afterwards, restart your phone normally, then re-install the apps. Let us know if this helps.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes