Where can I get a Lumia 830 screen?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Lumia 830 damaged screen

I purchased a lumia 830 in India on launch day, after 15 days, phone slipped and whole screen is damaged gorilla glass 3 , obviously there were no covers available from day 1 so AI couldnt protect my device, now the irony is its been at the repair centre from last 12 days and they dont have any idea when the screen will be available in the market and what will be the price, everyone's excuse its a new phone so no cases and no information about screen. I asked lumia and lumia help on twitter account but it seems even they dont have answers. Now if MS itself does not know when spare parts will be available whats the use of launching phone if you cant support phone. Can anyone tell me where can I get the screen for lumia 830 or can get any answers from MS as they are ignorant and have worst customer service. Thats how they repay being loyal to WP by doing half hearted launches without proper support.

Thanks
Shreesh
<e-mail address removed>

Last edited by a moderator:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Lumia 830 damaged screen

I'm sorry, who dropped your phone 15 days in?

Blaming Microsoft might make you feel better, but it is a poorly targeted attack with a transparent motive of shifting blame.

I'm really sorry your new device got damaged so soon, I truly am. That's about where my sympathies have to end though.

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: Lumia 830 damaged screen

OP I removed your personal e-mail address from your post.

If you'd like community members to contact you directly, it's advised that you register so people can send you a private message.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire