Why is my battery discharging at a high rate?

Nilotpal Nandi

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
battery discharging at high rate.

Why my phone battery is discharging at a high rate and showing battery life of only 14 hours after full charge? Yesterday it was showing battery time remaining 1 day and 20 hours. Restricted background apps but nothing is helping.

gomezz

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Re: battery discharging at high rate.

Some apps are careless when closing down and sometimes leave stuff running (unreported and undetected) in the background. Here+ is one culprit. Turn the device off and on again to clear.

anon(8098745)

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: battery discharging at high rate.

Im using lumia 730. Wifi,bluetooth,gps all r off. Dont know why this is happening!!
IF you are on DP, then chances are DP might be the culprit. Read my thread:http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-8-1/319763-how-do-i-connect-my-phone-my-pc.html .
If you are not on DP, then there might be something wrong with the device and if that is the case you can get your device replaced under warranty.
But first you can hard reset and see if there are any changes in the battery backup.Backup your stuff before hard reset.
Another thing that you can do is calibrate your battery.You can read on this forum about battery calibration and how to perform hard reset.
I hope i helped you.Do keep us informed about your phone.
Good Luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss