I can't run the Nokia Software Recovery Tool because this pops up:

W

WPCentral Question

LumiaSoftwareRecoveryTool.ErrorHandling.Exceptions.UnexpectedErrorException: Logic enabling is failed ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Unable to get error message at FuseLib.FuseLoaderClass.CreateConnectionServices() at Nokia.CareSuite.Connectivity.FuseConnectivity.LoadFuse() at LumiaSoftwareRecoveryTool.Castor.CastorEngine.InitializeFuse() at LumiaSoftwareRecoveryTool.Castor.CastorEngine.RunInternal() at LumiaSoftwareRecoveryTool.Castor.CastorEngine.Start() at LumiaSoftwareRecoveryTool.Logics.LogicController.EnableAllLogics() --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at LumiaSoftwareRecoveryTool.Logics.LogicController.EnableAllLogics() at LumiaSoftwareRecoveryTool.App.TaskDoWork(Object e) at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke() at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute() at LumiaSoftwareRecoveryTool.Logics.LogicController.EnableAllLogics() at LumiaSoftwareRecoveryTool.App.TaskDoWork(Object e) at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke() at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()

I've tried repairing, the tool.. After I repaired it, it still would show me this.. Plz help..

(I'm using this to reset my phone because, after I put my password, usually the menu pops up. But in my case, it doesnt. Only a black screen appears, the phone is still responsive and shows the time, battery , wifi connection etc but I just see a black screen. No apps.)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried uninstalling the software and downloading it again?

Make sure all old files are removed as well. Ensure you're connected to the internet.

If that doesn't help you can try removing the WP drivers in Device Manager and anything in Programs that has Nokia in it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos