Just wondering why Movie Creator Beta is not available for my Asus T100 (UK)?

spinzeroWL

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Just wondering why Movie Creator Beta is not available for my Asus T100 (UK)..

I clicked through from the following link,

http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-tt/app/movie-creator-beta/d6f23ecf-fa63-4597-933c-f231cd22053c

& am given the following error; 'Sorry, this app isn't available for your PC'.

Any ideas? I love the app on my 1020 - but would like to try using it on my T100 (and its external 24" monitor)

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: Just wondering why Movie Creator Beta is not available for my Asus T100 (UK)..

Probably because of the following.
[h=2]System requirements[/h]
  • Lumia tablets
  • Surface tablets

spinzeroWL

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: Just wondering why Movie Creator Beta is not available for my Asus T100 (UK)..

Probably because of the following.
[h=2]System requirements[/h]
  • Lumia tablets
  • Surface tablets

I hadn't ever noticed the 'system requirements' tab, but will pay more attention to it in the future!
It's disappointing that the app isn't available for the rest of us Windows 8 users...but understandable. Unfortunately for me, none of the Surface tabs suit my needs (they are all more power hungry than I'd like - and none of them recharge via USB).

Thank you for your comment though.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I hadn't ever noticed the 'system requirements' tab, but will pay more attention to it in the future!
It's disappointing that the app isn't available for the rest of us Windows 8 users...but understandable. Unfortunately for me, none of the Surface tabs suit my needs (they are all more power hungry than I'd like - and none of them recharge via USB).

Thank you for your comment though.

You're welcome. I also happen to have an ASUS laptop, which suits my needs better than a Surface tablet, so I'm disappointed as well that I can't use this app. ☹

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abigial