Windows 8.1 gets slow after updating via Store

Mohammed Bugedwala

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Hello all! Really need your inputs in this one! I have an Acer Aspire E1-572G with the following specifications:
1) Intel i5
2) AMD Radeon 1 GB VRAM
3) 6 GB DDR3 memory
4) 750 GB HD (644 Free)

I got my laptop with Windows 8 pre-installed, but had updated my Laptop to 8.1 via Store, since then it takes ages to start up and has also become slow. I tried searching up some answers on the web but none of them worked! Please help ASAP!!

Ozzy1320

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Run troubleshooter test via action center and update all your drivers. I might be jumping the gun here but it sounds like you have a driver issue. Do you by chance have a WiFi and Bluetooth combo card in your system? Then you should check the Acer website for your specific models drivers and such and see if they have any solutions available. Otherwise I would go straight Microsoft's help and how to section. And a small tip when asking for help try to be more descriptive about the issue your experiencing.

P.S you can also try system refresh of your system you won't lose any files or settings it just refreshes the system hopefully clearing any miss configuration or something.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb