Which system should I get the Xbox one vs PS4?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

xbox one vs ps4 problem

ok so here's the deal,my birthday is coming soon and i really don't know what to choose.xbox one is perfect,it has better controller and headset.the ps4 has better hardware?!so what?games can be optimized and xbox one is getting more frame rate than ps4(example:cod advanced warfare, ac unity,etc)and it has skype so i can chat with my friends.do you know how i know that the controller is better on xbox?because i actually printed out a xbox one controller model and ps4 controller model and it feels better.on ps4 it feels like i have to reach for buttons I DONT WANT XBOX BECAUSE OF THAT STUPID REGION AND IP LOCK ON XB LIVE so whaat should i choose? plz help

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: xbox one vs ps4 problem

If your problems boil down to region and IP locking, I think the PS4 is the obvious choice here.

Then again, if you think the XB1 is better in every other way, and you really don't care about having a few pixels less than other platforms on your games, go ahead! Get the XB1!

I have to ask where you live, though.

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: xbox one vs ps4 problem

What region locking? As far as I can tell the only region locking is for blu rays. If you buy a disc in states you can play said disc on a European xbox one and vice versa. IP locking? When you say IP is that internet protocol or intellectual property??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos