I can't seem to access my camera photos to OneDrive - no problem with the mini ipad photos but the camera is another story.
    12-03-2014 12:59 AM
    I must agree, the question is rather vague. What "camera" are we talking about here? A Windows Phone? If so, then take ajb1965's advice above and go to settings and have your camera roll auto upload. I think Onedrive still gives an extra storage bonus for setting up your camera roll.
    To upload single pics, just tap the "share" button (the three dots in a circle) and choose Onedrive.
    Not sure what you are asking. Are you having issues with photos taken from your camera uploading to OneDrive, or you cannot access your OneDrive pictures folder from your phone? If you want pictures to upload go in to Settings and slide right to Applications, then to Photos and Camera. At the bottom there's options to auto upload to OneDrive.
    Ed Boland and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-04-2014 08:57 PM
    I must agree, the question is rather vague. What "camera" are we talking about here? A Windows Phone? If so, then take ajb1965's advice above and go to settings and have your camera roll auto upload. I think Onedrive still gives an extra storage bonus for setting up your camera roll.
    To upload single pics, just tap the "share" button (the three dots in a circle) and choose Onedrive.
    ajb1965 and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-04-2014 09:23 PM