I got the Denim update for my 1520 but deleted the new Lumia camera app by mistake.

Jason Ballard2

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I didn't know I had the update yet so I deleted the Lumia camera app thinking it was old. so now I'm stuck with the classic app. Is there any way to het it back? I'm in the US.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
That's odd, just bought a Lumia 830 and it had "Nokia Camera" installed which is slow to open and be able to take a picture, even with the Denim update. Couldn't get "Lumia Camera" to show up, even following the link above... when trying to share the "Lumia Camera" from my 920, it would just open "Nokia Camera"... so I deleted "Nokia Camera" and tried again, and now...

Trying to share "Lumia Camera" from my old 920 gives me an "Item not available" message....
Trying to share "Nokia Camera" from my wife's 830, but "Share" is not available on that app... :sweaty:
All I can find in the store is "Lumia Camera Classic", so I installed it... is this worse, better, or the same as plain old "Lumia Camera"???

In any event, I think I'm going to start using just the old Camera app cause it loads in 1-2 sec. and responds faster than the Lumia Camera Classic app which is taking 3-4 sec. to open.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers