Battery saver not opening, tile greyed out, not showing under apps in storage sense neither updating

DarkRyd

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
My battery saver app doesn't open, it just doesn't respond to the tap, the tile is greyed out. It isn't showing under apps in storage sense, neither it is updating, when the store link is opened the app page opens without the install or update our view option. I think the culprit is bad backup because when the backup fails certain apps like WhatsApp and etc behave the same way but I can uninstall them and install. But cant do the same with battery saver app. I tried backing up the way described in one article with no help. Any solution?

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
My battery saver app doesn't open, it just doesn't respond to the tap, the tile is greyed out. It isn't showing under apps in storage sense, neither it is updating, when the store link is opened the app page opens without the install or update our view option. I think the culprit is bad backup because when the backup fails certain apps like WhatsApp and etc behave the same way but I can uninstall them and install. But cant do the same with battery saver app. I tried backing up the way described in one article with no help. Any solution?

First, which phone do you have? Have you tried restarting your phone? (hold down power and volume down together for about 10 seconds until it vibrates)

Also, Battery Saver should be listed in Settings as well... have you tried starting the app from there?

DarkRyd

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
First, which phone do you have? Have you tried restarting your phone? (hold down power and volume down together for about 10 seconds until it vibrates)

Also, Battery Saver should be listed in Settings as well... have you tried starting the app from there?

I use Lumia 520. I'm not on DP. Currently running WP 8.1 on Cyan.
Yes, I did, tried every possible way, restarting, soft reset. And, also tried accessing the battery saver through settings and through third party apps, but no results.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb