Downloading file from email

Stebak

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Is there some kind of limit on the size of the files you can download from a email to your wp8.1 FX. 10 MB?
when doing long press on an attached file you get the possibly to either download or cancel downloading, but sometimes the menu is faded and you can not do any thing why that?

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Outlook.com has a attachment size limit of 25 MB, therefore I imagine the limit to windows phone will now be similar.

Realistically, no-one should be sending large attachments or attachments but secure links via OneDrive, Citrix Share file etc.

Also as you can see from the screenshots below, the attachments' are temporarily inflated (I could explain, but I'd rather not) and once downloaded it reverts to the nearest MB for the sake of simplicity).

wp_ss_20141211_0008.pngwp_ss_20141211_0009.png

If you are sending scanned copies of documents such as contracts to be printed & signed, then your better of using something like docu-sign who have a windows phone app or Signable if your prefer something more simple (Signable don't as of yet have a windows phone app).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon