This is the 3rd time my phone got hanged. Today i was playing game and listening music, a call came and display was completely gone, songs were playing continuously.... i was not able to reduce the volume nor switch off as the screen itself not working. No buttons were working. All my songs were there in memorycard, i removed card and sim also even then its playing. I have to board it to cab where it really irritated.
    Please help me to solve this problem.
    01-04-2015 10:22 PM
    Do you ever just reboot your phone or do a Soft Reset? This helps your system stay running smoothly. To Soft Reset, start from powered on and hold the Volume Down + Power buttons until the phone reboots. You do not loose data.

If the problem persists you may want to try a Hard Reset. You will loose data doing this so make a backup first so you can restore it during the setup. Nokia Lumia 1320 hard reset

Last resort is to restore the Official OS and Firmware with Lumia Software Recovery Tool. This too causes a data wipe, http://download-fds.webapps.microsof...lInstaller.exe

A side question: are you running the Preview for Developers? That can cause anomalies in behavior. If so, you may want to go straight to the Recovery Tool if Soft Reset doesn't help.
    Do you ever just reboot your phone or do a Soft Reset? This helps your system stay running smoothly. To Soft Reset, start from powered on and hold the Volume Down + Power buttons until the phone reboots. You do not loose data.

If the problem persists you may want to try a Hard Reset. You will loose data doing this so make a backup first so you can restore it during the setup. Nokia Lumia 1320 hard reset

Last resort is to restore the Official OS and Firmware with Lumia Software Recovery Tool. This too causes a data wipe, http://download-fds.webapps.microsof...lInstaller.exe

A side question: are you running the Preview for Developers? That can cause anomalies in behavior. If so, you may want to go straight to the Recovery Tool if Soft Reset doesn't help.
    01-05-2015 12:45 AM