How can I unlock my snapchat account?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2015
Visit site
Hello all I am here to clarify something and raise your hopes (unless you are worried about privacy)

Snapchat is incredibly UN-secure. I will prove this by telling you how to unlock your account quickly and easily no matter WHAT the reason your account was locked for.

Yes this means that you Windows Phone/3rd Party users can get right back on and into the action too! (promise)

Simply visit Snapchat Support page

accounts(dot)snapchat(dot)com

Login and then change your password.

Your account is now unlocked. Congratulations.

PS. The insecurity lies within the range of their server flagging and tagging with it's database. You can pull account information through due to this.

I won't go into depth on how to misuse this information because.. well.. that's just silly on my part! :) but any novice hackers looking to play around I'd suggest checking out links related to

and creating a library, fishing around etc.. anyone knowing a thing or two about defacing knows how to search this.

Happy Hacking/Sexting/whatever you kiddies do......

al_kai2

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Hello all I am here to clarify something and raise your hopes (unless you are worried about privacy)

Snapchat is incredibly UN-secure. I will prove this by telling you how to unlock your account quickly and easily no matter WHAT the reason your account was locked for.

Yes this means that you Windows Phone/3rd Party users can get right back on and into the action too! (promise)

Simply visit Snapchat Support page

Login and then change your password.

Your account is now unlocked. Congratulations.

PS. The insecurity lies within the range of their server flagging and tagging with it's database. You can pull account information through due to this.

I won't go into depth on how to misuse this information because.. well.. that's just silly on my part! :) but any novice hackers looking to play around I'd suggest checking out links related to

and creating a library, fishing around etc.. anyone knowing a thing or two about defacing knows how to search this.

Happy Hacking/Sexting/whatever you kiddies do......

great post pretty helpful, but when i went to accounts.snapchat.com it said that my account could not be unlocked at this time.. anywhere to go from there?..

oscartoledo05

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
e3242657ef662d9ee1e1f3fdf6e8c601.png

My account has just been fully locked, without a chance to unlock. Luck mate. Yours may be unlock once! 🍀

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
You can't.

Anyone logging in from a 3rd party App is getting locked out by SnapChat themselves. Since there is no official SnapChat App for Windows Phone you will have to get a supported device or move on and give up SnapChat.

SnapChat has proven they care nothing about you. I suggest you stop caring about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
examking010