How do I open here drive maps on nokia lumia 735?

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

I have absolutely NO idea where to start as this is my first smartphone. Are the maps already installed or do I need to download them from the app store? Can I download maps straight to the microsd card for offline use? Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Yes, they should be preinstalled. From the Start Screen swipe to the left, this shows you all your apps. Press and hold on an app and a menu will pop up. After pining the ones you want on your start screen, press and hold them there to resize and move them around.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Here maps will work online right out of the box... for offline you do need to download local and regional maps. They can be stored on an SD card.

Storage Sense > Change where your... > Store new downloads... > set to SD card

Here Maps > three dots icon (options) in the lower right > download maps > download new maps > scroll through the selections

You will need a WiFi connection to download maps due to data limit for cellular data downloads being capped.

Dominik1978

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Here maps will work online right out of the box... for offline you do need to download local and regional maps. They can be stored on an SD card.

Storage Sense > Change where your... > Store new downloads... > set to SD card

Here Maps > three dots icon (options) in the lower right > download maps > download new maps > scroll through the selections

You will need a WiFi connection to download maps due to data limit for cellular data downloads being capped.

It is not working on Nokia Lumia 735

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss