Can i buy microsoft lumia 535?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

What are the disadvantages of the phone?,, am from Chennai.. I checked the review regarding the touch issue. Few eviews are like that the touch issue is not resolved.

Can I buy it... is the phone getting heated up.. Can 2g b used in this phone.. Reviews please about the phone.. am planning to buy it from retail store rather than online

Ashwani Kumar Singh

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
What are the disadvantages of the phone?,, am from Chennai.. I checked the review regarding the touch issue. Few eviews are like that the touch issue is not resolved.

Can I buy it... is the phone getting heated up.. Can 2g b used in this phone.. Reviews please about the phone.. am planning to buy it from retail store rather than online

The only disadvantage as of now is the touch issue which has been resolved in most of the countries with an update for touch but has not yet been released in Indian. Hopefully the update will be released in the coming few days and then the touch would work perfectly. And as far as heating is concerned, any phone if overused will get heated up, and yes you can obviously use 2G on Lumia 535. All in all it is the best budget phone under Rs. 10,000 when compared to any Android or Windows Phone in the same range. So yes go buy it. But first confirm from your nearest Nokia Care as to when will the update for the touch issue will be realeased. Happy Buying a Lumia. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital