How can I back up all of my music so I can make room on my phone to download an update?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

how can i back up all of my music so i can make room on my phone to download an update

I don't have enough storage space on my phone to update it so I was wondering if there was a way I could save my music so I don't have to erase it to make room for my update

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Re: how can i back up all of my music so i can make room on my phone to download an update

there's an app called EASY TRANSFER, take a look @ that, it'll allow you to copy ALL your music from phone to a PC / Tablet via WiFi (it uses the WiFi network for transfer) - that's very easy & it works both ways.

IF no WiFi, connect the phone via USB to a PC / Tablet - that's a bit slower.

Oliver Andrades

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Re: how can i back up all of my music so i can make room on my phone to download an update

sync it with your pc
Maybe using windows media player or Xbox music or simply copying the files with the file explorer

udupa1982

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Lush your music to OneDrive and after OS update download them in the order you want. I have pushed my 15gb song collection on OneDrive and download when I want.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes