Why is my screen going black when I swipe it open?

W

WPCentral Question

i need an answer pls

hello to all ... i would like to tell about a problem of the windows phone ... i had seen this problem in alot of phone s from 630 to 1520 ... well ... when you push the unlock button .. and swipe up to unlock the screen.... the phone is show you a thing ,.... that all the screen is black and only one word- RESUMING .... and that is all and he is resuming something ... and in that mode he can stay from 5 sec to 5 minutes .. and he is getting very hot ... can someone tell me what is the problem of that .. or because of what he is doing that ?ty very mych

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Re: i need an answer pls

You have Apps open in the background (probably multiple apps)

To remediate that, press the POWER button to re-lock the phone, then press the POWER button (again) to unlock the phone (then prolly close some of the apps).

Alternatively, it could be an app displaying on the lockscreen, causing the delay.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: i need an answer pls

Remove any Live Lockscreen type Apps.

Turn on Kids Corner and enable it... Then put the phone to sleep and wake it again. Turn Kids Corner off. (A weird workaround, but many swear by it.)

As MDK22 said, close any Apps running in the background. Since 8.1 Apps do not always close automatically by pressing Back button to exit. Hold down the Back button to get the card view and tap the X icon in the upper right of each card to close it.

You may want to do periodic Soft Resets as well. Hold the Volume Down + Power buttons until the phone vibrates and reboots. You won't loose any data that way.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon