When will we have a respectful facebook app ?? ☹

Ahmed Tarek4

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Facebook app -official and beta- full of bugs and **** functions , we must -WP users- send a group complaints to whatever facebook or Microsoft we must do something

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Not sure what FB app you're using, but I'm pretty okay with the beta. I don't experience many issues with it, nor am I missing any features. That being said, I'm not a heavy duty FB user. Most likely because I've got plenty of other stuff to do than letting people know what I'm eating, where I'm going or what else I'm currently up to.

Ahmed Tarek4

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
There is alot of functions missing like ability to reply comments , top comments , and the notification, when I get notifications from a page I followed it's send me to explorer !!.. And there is posts like " Someone updated 6 posts " or "someone liked a photo " and it's not a clickable and no information about it .. When there is a post and in the post a link for a facebook when you press it it will send you to the browser!! .. I must open messenger to be Online , and messenger OMG .. It's totally frustrating
And more more more ..

KhawarNadeem

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
There is alot of functions missing like ability to reply comments , top comments , and the notification, when I get notifications from a page I followed it's send me to explorer !!.. And there is posts like " Someone updated 6 posts " or "someone liked a photo " and it's not a clickable and no information about it .. When there is a post and in the post a link for a facebook when you press it it will send you to the browser!! .. I must open messenger to be Online , and messenger OMG .. It's totally frustrating
And more more more ..

I looked at it more closely after reading this comment and yeah you're right about all of that. Hn, I guess I never noticed that before. But all in all, IAWTC.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2