Should i buy Mytube! Again after getting it free.

sam6691

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site
Before 5 months there was a promotion by windows central in that they offered mytube! For free (paid or pro version) so I did download it and used until yesterday without any problem
today I uninstalled it due to update problem and again installed it but the problem is that its again asking for payment to buy the full version.

my question is should I buy it or will I get free (full version) by some other way ( I don't like pirated apps)

Last edited:

oshintao

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Before 5 months there was a promotion by windows central in that they offered mytube! For free (paid or pro version) so I did download it and used until yesterday without any problem
today I uninstalled it due to update problem and again installed it but the problem is that its again asking for payment to buy the full version.

my question is should I buy it or will I get free (full version) by some other way ( I don't like to pirated apps)

Same here I downloaded that app when was free for Windows Phone Central , after I had to made a hard reset to my phone and the app its asking to me to pay . I thought that I will be able to downloaded again bc I downloaded once.

wpn00b

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I mistakenly purchased the app twice at full price. I am not disappointed here because at least the dev updates the app regularly.

I've done that before. Think about the cost and you've probably lost that much on accident (who loses anything on purpose? ... Don't answer that.)! It's worth it. Because you paid twice, the developer keeps going. Check out the threads in my sig especially the buy an app day. I wish you had only paid once and myself in that same situation but it was honestly a throwaway in the grand scheme of things. Micropayments are another story altogether hahaha somehow, but think about how it affects the entire ecosystem.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3