I have had this problem for a couple of weeks now and I have tried to do a soft restart of the phone but it didn't help.
    The problem is. Every time I have my keyboard I cant use the send button or any other of the bottom row buttons. The only way i can use them is by touching the middle of the screen so the keyboard goes away and then i can use them.
    The other thing is, when I pull the action center down, I can't pull it up again and I have to hit the home button for it to go away.
    I'm not a developer so I don't have the newest update i have 8.1 Cyan, not even the Cyan Update 1. And yes I have checked for an update for the phone and there is still no update.
    01-18-2015 09:31 AM
    I have had this problem for a couple of weeks now and I have tried to do a soft restart of the phone but it didn't help.
    The problem is. Every time I have my keyboard I cant use the send button or any other of the bottom row buttons. The only way i can use them is by touching the middle of the screen so the keyboard goes away and then i can use them.
    The other thing is, when I pull the action center down, I can't pull it up again and I have to hit the home button for it to go away.
    I'm not a developer so I don't have the newest update i have 8.1 Cyan, not even the Cyan Update 1. And yes I have checked for an update for the phone and there is still no update.
    This sounds like a hardware problem with the screen, which implies replacement of the screen (or a portion of it).

As for developer updates, you currently don't need to be a developer to "join" the "Developer" preview program. Just download the Preview for Developers App and enable it for your device.
    01-18-2015 09:50 AM