01-19-2015 06:21 AM
    What is the question? What are you asking?

​How can the community assist you with this?
    01-19-2015 10:58 AM
    I am not asking any question to u,i just post a feature it can help for someone.
    01-19-2015 11:06 AM
    That is good but if you would descrip what it is than it would be perfect.
    xandros9 likes this.
    01-19-2015 11:22 AM
    http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-apps/ would be a much more appropriate area for this post then.

You have posted it in "Ask a Question." Please read the following: http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask...ion-forum.html

According to our Community Manager, James Falconer, this area should be reserved for unregistered guests or members who have a time critical problem that needs a rapid solution.

Discussion of apps/etc. is best left to the appropriate forum or sub-forum.

​Thank you.
    Harrie-S likes this.
    01-19-2015 11:22 AM
    That is good but if you would descrip what it is than it would be perfect.
    ​It is a workaround for a broken power button.
    01-19-2015 11:25 AM
    http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-apps/ would be a much more appropriate area for this post then.

You have posted it in "Ask a Question." Please read the following: http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask...ion-forum.html

According to our Community Manager, James Falconer, this area should be reserved for unregistered guests or members who have a time critical problem that needs a rapid solution.

Discussion of apps/etc. is best left to the appropriate forum or sub-forum.

​Thank you.
    Ok,really i don't know where i want to share my ideas and views about windows.could u plz tell...
    01-19-2015 12:29 PM
    Everyone knows this already?!
    01-19-2015 12:34 PM
    Ok,really i don't know where i want to share my ideas and views about windows.could u plz tell...
    As a general rule... Read through the titles on each section of the board. Post in the area that most closely matches your topic.

I.E.: Help for a 520 or best case to use on 520 or best charger for a 520 goes in the 520 forum. Asking about Bing goes in the Bing subforum. Look around the site. Most categories have been thought of already: Introductions, General News and Discussion, Photography, Site Support, Yezz Billy 4.7, Windows RT Surface Tablets, Windows Phone Preview for Developers, etc...

Just look around, you will find a match. When you type in your thread title you should see suggestions for close matches. If there is already a thread on your topic maybe you are better posting to an ongoing discussion rather than trying to re-invent the wheel.

​Why duplicate info when you don't need to? For example; I type in a thread title "Grey Spots on My Lumia 920 Camera" and see there are 3 threads about grey spots on cameras already started. Even though they are on different devices they may apply so I should look at them to see what I can contribute to the ongoing dialog.

Why post in an area where it gets largely ignored because it doesn't fit? For example; asking for help with your Blu Win Jr in the Icon forum probably won't get the best results...
    01-19-2015 02:42 PM