WP 8.1 dev. preview. I changed the password on a PC email account. Computers using the account accept the password, but WP email keeps putting up an "attention required" notification showing a blank password box.
    When I put in the new password, the WP account just clears the box and resumes the attention required notification.
    I tried to delete the account by holding on the account name window. The message said that the account was deleted, but about 5 minutes later the account reappeared-unchanged.
    Any ideas how I can kill this zombie account and/or enter new account information?
    01-20-2015 09:49 PM
    Try this:

open the email app for that account and swipe app the bottom app bar drawer. Choose Settings and then Sync-Settings. You should be able to set the new password a little bit down that page. I have no idea if this is any different than entering it on the required action prompt, but it's at least worth a try.
    Try this:

open the email app for that account and swipe app the bottom app bar drawer. Choose Settings and then Sync-Settings. You should be able to set the new password a little bit down that page. I have no idea if this is any different than entering it on the required action prompt, but it's at least worth a try.
    01-21-2015 02:51 AM