What msft doin' on Un-updated apps ?

Akkaler

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Folks, some important apps like Instagram BETA and LIVE Lock screen BETA etc never have been updated since their release. Should Microsoft not to step up and report these apps or try to contact developers ? We are waiting for windows 10 and these some basic apps are still need a lot improvements

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
MS can't do anything but beg and plead but at the end of the day it's up to the developer to continue development.

For things like Instagram it's a cost income ratio. For things like Live Lock Screen could just be doing other things.

Conan143

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Instagram I don't know what they are up to with this app but we can guess the lock screen beta app may be an updated system app in Windows 10 which solves the resuming screen.We can expect more excellent apps from MS once the Official windows 10 is out :)

BryGuyNovice2014

Aug 2, 2014
Visit site
Instagram I don't know what they are up to with this app but we can guess the lock screen beta app may be an updated system app in Windows 10 which solves the resuming screen.We can expect more excellent apps from MS once the Official windows 10 is out :)

Well is not going to come out anytime soon, I'm afraid. Windows 10 for mmovie looks as if development has only just begun.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos