Why is my wireless charging not working?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I recently obtained a nokia lumia 822 with a broken charger port so i switched to wireless charging. I bought the LG WCP-700 Charging plate to charge it (as they are suppose to be compatible with the phone). The light on the plate flickers green and the plate beeps to indicate charging but no sign or response from the phone to verify that it is charging. Please help thank you

W

Windows Central Question

II recently obtained a nokia lumia 822 with a broken charger port so i switched to wireless charging. I bought the LG WCP-700 Charging plate to charge it (as they are suppose to be compatible with the phone). The light on the plate flickers green and the plate beeps to indicate charging but no sign or response from the phone to verify that it is charging. I also have the charging shell door/back equipped to the phone already. Is there any other reason why it would not charge? thank you for your time

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Has it worked before using this LG plate?

Have you left the phone on the charger pad for a few hours. If the light comes on when you lay the phone on the pad, it's recognizing the phone. Try leaving it on the pad for a couple of hours and check the charge level to see if it's changed.

ElrichStar

Feb 3, 2015
Visit site
I apologize for the spamming...i had no other means of replying to the previous comment. i left all night charging and still no response so im not sure if i need to update it or find something else. i just want to know i didnt waste my money in vain lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs