I recently obtained a nokia lumia 822 with a broken charger port so i switched to wireless charging. I bought the LG WCP-700 Charging plate to charge it (as they are suppose to be compatible with the phone). The light on the plate flickers green and the plate beeps to indicate charging but no sign or response from the phone to verify that it is charging. Please help thank you
    02-03-2015 10:12 AM
    the 822 is capable of being charged wirelessly, however you have to first buy a wireless charging back cover, as the 822 doesn't come with it by default.
    Nokia Wireless Charging Shell for Lumia 822 - Microsoft - USA
    RumoredNow and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-03-2015 10:33 AM
    II recently obtained a nokia lumia 822 with a broken charger port so i switched to wireless charging. I bought the LG WCP-700 Charging plate to charge it (as they are suppose to be compatible with the phone). The light on the plate flickers green and the plate beeps to indicate charging but no sign or response from the phone to verify that it is charging. I also have the charging shell door/back equipped to the phone already. Is there any other reason why it would not charge? thank you for your time
    02-03-2015 10:42 AM
    Has it worked before using this LG plate?

Have you left the phone on the charger pad for a few hours. If the light comes on when you lay the phone on the pad, it's recognizing the phone. Try leaving it on the pad for a couple of hours and check the charge level to see if it's changed.
    xandros9 likes this.
    02-03-2015 12:01 PM
    this is a duplicate post. I answered one that was posted later. Please don't post multiple times. It won't get your question answered any sooner.
    xandros9 likes this.
    02-03-2015 12:06 PM
    I apologize for the spamming...i had no other means of replying to the previous comment. i left all night charging and still no response so im not sure if i need to update it or find something else. i just want to know i didnt waste my money in vain lol
    02-03-2015 01:44 PM
    I apologize for the spamming...i had no other means of replying to the previous comment. i left all night charging and still no response so im not sure if i need to update it or find something else. i just want to know i didnt waste my money in vain lol
    Have you bought the required back cover?
    02-03-2015 01:50 PM
    yes i do have the required back cover OEM Housing Battery Cover With Wireless Charging Shell For Nokia Lumia 822 White
    02-03-2015 02:08 PM