I have a folder on One drive that I have shared with a friend with one drive account.

Both accounts are personal. Is it possible for my friend to add files to the shared folder.
    02-03-2015 09:21 PM
    I have a folder on One drive that I have shared with a friend with one drive account.

Both accounts are personal. Is it possible for my friend to add files to the shared folder.
    Yes, your friend can add files to your shared folder, provided you have the proper permission settings for the folder set up. On your PC, go to Onedrive and navigate to the folder you have shared, and click on "share", then "invite people", then add the people you want to allow, then change "recipients can only view" to "recipients can edit". Done!

Yes, your friend can add files to your shared folder, provided you have the proper permission settings for the folder set up. On your PC, go to Onedrive and navigate to the folder you have shared, and click on "share", then "invite people", then add the people you want to allow, then change "recipients can only view" to "recipients can edit". Done!
    RumoredNow and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-03-2015 10:19 PM
    Btw, on the "invite people" people tab, you can also change wether your invited people need to sign in with a Microsoft account or not.
    RumoredNow and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-03-2015 10:29 PM