Microsoft email app is getting blocked by EP

Aashish13

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
EP is blocking Microsoft new outlook app bcoz of security features.

don't understand y they are blocking the app all th way for ios and android users. when Microsoft can. fix those things quickly. they say that they diny have access to the passwords of the accounts and the data is sitting in third party cloud.

but the question is y block the app. they know even google is a ***** when it comes to privacy and security.
then y they don't block their app too? This time the EP has got themselves very much wrong and cant wait for Microsoft to provide fix for those security features.

Do u windows central people agree with that??

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Nah, the new Outlook app has email routed through Acompli servers, IIRC?
I don't have the fullest understanding, but I understand that giving reason for pause, as opposed to fetching data directly.
Google isn't stupid with security, and their email stuff goes directly to and from them without a middleman. Apples and oranges I believe.

Aashish13

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Nah, the new Outlook app has email routed through Acompli servers, IIRC?
I don't have the fullest understanding, but I understand that giving reason for pause, as opposed to fetching data directly.
Google isn't stupid with security, and their email stuff goes directly to and from them without a middleman. Apples and oranges I believe.

I don't even carw about google and its stupid stuffs as they are the worst in email security. now the point comes of blocking the app of such a big company without giving an intimation by the European parliament.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3