Why my windows 10 start button won't work along with Cortana and a lot more.

Ashish Sharma6610

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I just downloaded the tech preview.. And after a complete 3hrs when my PC restarted with windows 10, nothing works.. Why Microsoft why??? I really love windows in all forms.. I have been using WP from a long time.. But this is not good.. Although I am trying to consolidate myself.. About how awesome w10 is, but I feel guilty.

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I just downloaded the tech preview.. And after a complete 3hrs when my PC restarted with windows 10, nothing works.. Why Microsoft why??? I really love windows in all forms.. I have been using WP from a long time.. But this is not good.. Although I am trying to consolidate myself.. About how awesome w10 is, but I feel guilty.

Mate, you downloaded a technical preview, meaning that the OS you downloaded is still in development and is far from complete. They released the Technical Preview with the intent of testing and feedback (in fact, they state specifically that they don't recommend you install the Tech Preview on your main machine, and that it is far from stable and may contain bugs) from the public. So to download W10 and then expect no glitches/bugs (like the Start button bug you mentioned) is unreasonable. Better: go to the Insider app in W10, and report the bug. Because that's what the Tech Preview is for :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon