Why do one of my URL's give me an application error?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

why one of my url gives an application error?

i am using one of the next bus stop website, it was working before i updated my phone 8 to 8.1 window. since i have updated my phone window its start giving me an url error saying:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Server Error in '/' Application.
the resource cannot be found.
description: HTTP 404. the resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporary unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.
Requested URL: /WebView/BusStopSearch/Error
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
it was working fine when i didn't update my window my after this i got this error on my website page when i try to use this website. can you please see what's wrong with this. i really want this to make it work as this website is very useful

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: why one of my url gives an application error?

Looks like a bad URL... Try inputting the address from scratch or doing a Bing search to enter the site. Your reset may have garbled the saved link.

Is it by any chance a Tile you created and had pinned to Start? In my experience, websites saved as tiles never survive intact during a restore from backup if you went through that process...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05