How do I stop my text messages from being cc'd to my inbox in group messaging?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My text messages are cc'd to my inbox in group messaging need additional info

Below is my question, followed by an answer. There doesn't seem to be a way to respond to the answer; sorry for the re-post. "Go to settings > swipe to applications > messaging > switch off delivery confirmation" - I don't have an option to switch off delivery confirmation under settings > applications > messaging. My phone is a Lumia 630.

Asked: 4 hours ago 27 Views 1 Answers
When I send a message to a group or respond to a group message, my messages/responses always come to my inbox as an incoming message, complete with notification. Seems silly as my message is right there in its own bubble. I don't really need to "receive" it. Is there some way to turn this off?

By Windows Central Question
2 hours agoHarrie-S
Quote Originally Posted by Windows Central Question View Post
When I send a message to a group or respond to a group message, my messages/responses always come to my inbox as an incoming message, complete with notification. Seems silly as my message is right there in its own bubble. I don't really need to "receive" it. Is there some way to turn this off?
Go to settings > swipe to applications > messaging > switch off delivery confirmation

gMaesterUK

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Re: My text messages are cc'd to my inbox in group messaging need additional info

Or try going into Messaging, press the ... button on bottom right. Click settings. Then turn off the relevant confirmations.

G.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos