How can I fix my Lumia 925 that is hanging?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

lumia 925 hang

am very disgusted ...my lumia 925 got hanged all of sudden yesterday and now nokia care center telling sHardware problem.Very disappointed with NOKIAAAAAAAA.......my phone cost pretty high and as a common man am very annyoed with the problem.....i take care of my device very well....pls advice .. telling estimate cost 10k ....what is this ? making foool? its just 14 month old phoneeeee???????????? pls revertttttt..

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: lumia 925 hang

am very disgusted ...my lumia 925 got hanged all of sudden yesterday and now nokia care center telling sHardware problem.Very disappointed with NOKIAAAAAAAA.......my phone cost pretty high and as a common man am very annyoed with the problem.....i take care of my device very well....pls advice .. telling estimate cost 10k ....what is this ? making foool? its just 14 month old phoneeeee???????????? pls revertttttt..

Sorry for you problem but in some countries Nokia/Microsoft has a 2year guaranty please check if that is also the case for you.

arun ts

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
Re: lumia 925 hang

its blank....i took to nokia care yesterday and they told motherboard issue ,and i took it back and today i have given it to another nokia care and they told they want to sent to factory for replacing board which will cost 10k... any possibilty for replacmnt or whethr i can get any construction for the same..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes