This happens after I plug my nokia lumia 1020 into the jack on my car radio. It has happened before and fixed itself by restarting the phone. I have done this 3 times now and I still cannot hear who is calling me.r
    02-18-2015 07:19 PM
    Try a Soft Reset...

Hold the Volume Down + Power buttons until the phone vibrates and reboots (about 10 seconds). You won't loose data but it clears system memory... This is a Band-Aid.

At a guess... There is something in the driver stack on your car radio when you plug in that is borking your cable disconnect recognition. iOS compatible headsets do this as well.
    Try a Soft Reset...

Hold the Volume Down + Power buttons until the phone vibrates and reboots (about 10 seconds). You won't loose data but it clears system memory... This is a Band-Aid.

At a guess... There is something in the driver stack on your car radio when you plug in that is borking your cable disconnect recognition. iOS compatible headsets do this as well.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-18-2015 07:33 PM