Problem with app corner in Lumia 620

apoorvmehrotra0510

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
I have recently updated to denim on Lumia 620......and i can get App corner ...whenever I select the apps for App corner and click on launch........tge screen shows the loading option but after sometime its returns to same screen

vdfl

Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
I have recently updated to denim on Lumia 620......and i can get App corner ...whenever I select the apps for App corner and click on launch........tge screen shows the loading option but after sometime its returns to same screen

Might this will help you

To set up Apps Corner

1.On Start Start button, swipe over to the App list, then tap Settings Settings icon > Apps Corner.

2.Under Apps, tap Tap to select apps, select the apps that you want people to use, and then tap Done Done icon.

3.If your phone doesn't already have a lock screen password, you can set one now to ensure that people can't get to your Start screen from Apps Corner. Tap Protect my phone with a password, type a password in the New password box, type it again in the Confirm password box, and then tap Done Done icon.

4.Turn Action center and Settings on or off, depending on whether you want people to be able to use these features when using the phone.

5.Tap Advanced, and then turn these features on or off, depending on whether you want people to be able to use them ? Camera button, Search button, Start button, Back button, and Modify Tiles.

6.Press the Back Back button button when you're done.

Tip

Want to prevent users from using Search and Cortana? When you're in Apps Corner and selecting apps, make sure you don't include Search.

To use Apps Corner

1.On Start Start button, swipe right to the App list, then tap Settings Settings icon > Apps Corner > Launch Launch icon.

2.Give the phone to someone else, so they can use the phone and only the apps you chose.

3.When they're done and you get the phone back, press and hold the Power Power button button, and then swipe over to close Apps Corner.

Tip

Want to get to Apps Corner with one tap? In Settings Settings icon, tap Apps Corner > Pin Pin icon to pin the Apps Corner Tile to your Start screen.

To export and import Apps Corner settings

You can use your Apps Corner settings on other phones that you want people to use. (You'll need an SD card and SD card slots on both phones to do this.)

1.Tap Settings Settings icon > Apps Corner > Advanced > Export to SD card.

2.Insert the SD card into the other phone.

3.In Settings Settings icon, tap Apps Corner > Import from SD card.

The Import from SD card button only appears if there's an Apps Corner settings file on the SD card.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes