the issue is after downloading software package during deployment phone gets restarted and windows phone recovery tool showing operation failed phone could not be found can anybody give me a solution
    02-20-2015 06:02 AM
    Double post please see
    http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask...-my-phone.html
    02-20-2015 06:59 AM
    Mod, please close this double posting. Thanks.
    02-20-2015 07:36 AM
    Is this "Windows Central Question" a generic name? There are alot of these posts in multiple threads that come up in the "recent" list when I start the Windows Central app.
    Very annoying.
    02-20-2015 07:53 AM
    Is this "Windows Central Question" a generic name? There are alot of these posts in multiple threads that come up in the "recent" list when I start the Windows Central app.
    Very annoying.
    It's for guest users to ask a question without having to sign up, which really doesn't makes sense if someone trying to answer needs additional information from the poster
    Harrie-S likes this.
    02-20-2015 08:03 AM
    Very annoying.
    LOL I've seen "Windows Central Question" accused of spamming the board and calls for "his" ban.

It's for guest users to ask a question without having to sign up, which really doesn't makes sense if someone trying to answer needs additional information from the poster
    Yep... and many first answers are a question, a request for more info. Few answer as fully as you, pankaj981. Most do not understand the "Guest" user has no reply privilege.

I think there is a broad and general misunderstanding about this forum. Many could gain insight from this advice: http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask...ion-forum.html
    Harrie-S and pankaj981 like this.
    02-20-2015 10:01 AM