Why can't I see photos or play videos?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My Lumia 520 phone was okay until a couple of days earlier. Now I can't see pictures I've taken or videos I've recorded last few days. I put my SD card on computer and tried to play the recent videos but it says the video format is usdf (can't play) and something similar error for pictures. I can play older videos or look at older pictures. I don't know what happened. I didn't change any settings. My phone's camera roll shows the recent pictures I took but they're just plain dark gray and when I open it says "Can't get picture. Try again later" for photos. I took many videos to test this, some of them just disappeared. Please help.

Skamath

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
go in to camera settings and reset the camera and start taking pictures. I am not able to tell you if the previous pics and videos will work again but whatever bug is there it should sort out with the camera reset. If that doesnt work then try a soft reset which generally solves most issues.
cheers

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
This could also be a problem with your SD card.
Save pictures on your internal memory of the phone and check if you can see them.
Check if you can save something, with your computer, on your sd card and check if you can open it after you save it.
If it's your card try to format it and see if you can use it again.
If formatting does not help check if you still have warranty on your card.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes