Hello guys,
    So this is my first post on this website. I think you are the only people that can help me. I am buying a Nokia lumia 1520 rm937 from China (yes it's original) but the seller is telling me that the RM-937 version in CHINA has only 2 languages, but you can update the software normally like any other phone. I told her i want the international version with 30+ laguages, she then told me that she will be able to install a firmware for that, but i wont be able to update to 8.1 by my own (or any other version, and it's currently on WP8)

Please help me guys, what should i do? do you think i can install all the other languages AND be able to upgrade by myself?

02-28-2015 09:49 AM
    Of course you can update the language. You just need to download the English language pack on the phone in settings. Mine is the Thai model. All 937s are the same so you can also flash another variant rom as well of you like. My first 1520 was from Hong Kong but I flashed it with a finish rom to get denim quicker. I have no idea why they said you can't update to 8.1 and denim. That is incorrect.
    RumoredNow and Anthony199 like this.
    02-28-2015 10:02 AM
    Thank you for your answer blue1k! truly appreciate it. So should i tell here to leave the phone as it is, with chinese and english only, and not mess up with the firmware and roms and all that so i can update normally? Btw assume she keeps the phone as it is with only those two languages, how can i install the language pack on it?
    02-28-2015 10:15 AM
    Thank you for your answer blue1k! truly appreciate it. So should i tell here to leave the phone as it is, with chinese and english only, and not mess up with the firmware and roms and all that so i can update normally? Btw assume she keeps the phone as it is with only those two languages, how can i install the language pack on it?
    Hope it works. Pm me again of you have any issues or more questions. Cheers and enjoy the beast phone
    Anthony199 likes this.
    02-28-2015 05:39 PM