Should i Dev pre or wait for official denim ?

Prathamesh Tambe

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
I am currently running cyan on my 630 in india, i am waiting for denim, the non dev pre update of denim will be bringing equalizer to my 630, but the current dev pre version of denim doesn't has equalizer,
So, my question is, if i turn on dev pre, install denim without equalizer, then turn off dev preview , and later receive the official denim, whenever its released and then get the equalizer? Or i wont be getting the official update if a have dev preview os before it ?? I am confused and i want to run denim on my 630 pls help clear my doubts

saras112

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
I am currently running cyan on my 630 in india, i am waiting for denim, the non dev pre update of denim will be bringing equalizer to my 630, but the current dev pre version of denim doesn't has equalizer,
So, my question is, if i turn on dev pre, install denim without equalizer, then turn off dev preview , and later receive the official denim, whenever its released and then get the equalizer? Or i wont be getting the official update if a have dev preview os before it ?? I am confused and i want to run denim on my 630 pls help clear my doubts
If you disparately want folders then install it. There's nothing cool about Denim as Lumia 630 won't get Lumia Camera 5

sanjeet_deshwal

Jun 22, 2014
Visit site
Wait for official denim update
As msft said to provide denim within Feb so it is hanging nearby , only 3 devices are left now (630,625 and 1320) .they'll definitely provide update within this week.

PFD isn't completely finished update, it hangs/lags drastically sometimes when you performs basic operations . (currently using 630 with pfd)

And preview for devs voids your phone's warranty

All in all I want to say Wait for official update.
Baaki bhai Teri marji jo bhi karna Ho 😊

Prathamesh Tambe

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Wait for official denim update
As msft said to provide denim within Feb so it is hanging nearby , only 3 devices are left now (630,625 and 1320) .they'll definitely provide update within this week.

PFD isn't completely finished update, it hangs/lags drastically sometimes when you performs basic operations . (currently using 630 with pfd)

And preview for devs voids your phone's warranty

All in all I want to say Wait for official update.
Baaki bhai Teri marji jo bhi karna Ho 😊

Lol, ok iI'll wait for official Denim :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos